Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Chronicles and Confessions of a Mystical Awakened High Vibrational Twin Flame & Soulmate Connection

 


Hello Theresa, 

This entry post is just for you directly since I have no one else that yearns for me like you do. I haven't abandoned you, you've been in your own self-imposed hiatus. Because you began to panick unnecessarily suspecting I had broken it off. 

You won't lose me that easily. I've been ansy but I have the discipline to stay away to give you space to mature past your egoic mind. To allow your heart to continue maturing. I burn for you just as bright as you do for me passionately and spiritually. 

The deadline was from the angels so you wouldn't take me for granted. Getting a free lunch at my expense, since each of these very public entries is a leap of faith beyond the world back into your sublime beauty to eclipse the barriers in the way between us. 

I trust you although I hear you always get what you want as a spoiled little princess, Asian Indian if you are or otherwise. The Oracles on YouTube have picked up their messages about you. Ever since my Nemesis The She-Wolf has been shut out from my prana / chi completely. With the consequences of her demonic black magical attacks piercing her like a vice choke hold. She's in a spiritual prison and sooner rather than later a real human prison to come because she has a criminal past. Not just of sexual prostitution but also of white collar ponzi schemes and insurance policy fraud. 

She reads everything I post obsessively looking for hidden meanings as my #1 online stalker. She has printed out my older public pictures to cast black magick and to use sex magick at them. She has gossiped false rumours, screamed at them, and even stabbed at my images with a knife. She is diabolical and even Hell and Heaven have her far away from me with the (Arch) angels and fallen angels following God's commands. 

So what I post to you I may be candid but I would rather share discreetly with you. I know your busy and felt that I had cut you off. Not the case I love you unconditionally, I stand ready to receive you at your own discretion. You practically have me tied up in a kinky bow around your finger you wench, lol. 

I know how to be methodical similar as to yourself and work quietly towards my objectives staying in my own disciplined lane. My energy to you is at 50% spiritually, I've been processing your love and lust for me. Half of your karma and personal anxieties, however now my karma is also mingling with you already. 

I know you've confided with a friend out of desperation about me only to get lukewarm advice. This super psychic connection is unique and destined devised in part with our ancestors for each other and the angels to administer with God's blessings. It is supernatural and magical by orders of magnitudes of grace. It's because of my status to the heavens. 

Everyone on earth can be a king or queen in paradise. But, they have to claim it and sacrifice for God in Heaven and on Earth when reborn. I took the lonely roads of righteousness in a Mystical sacred manner that goes against the Orthodoxy of the world. I've awoken the old and ancients angels as gods and goddesses to assist them on Earth. What I've accomplished no one on Earth has a clue because they're usually the last ones ever to find out, if at all. 

I serve the pious of the living and the ghostly departed as a mystic, a sage, a spirit guide psychopomp, with the authority of a spiritual king to command angels not unlike King Solomon of old. I don't dare to work with the unholy forces of the damned. The Heavens outsources their contracts to them for penance of their karma and what not. 

That's why the dark fallen goddesses such as Hecate wants Natasha's head on a spike for the shit she has pulled delusionally claiming she was a god. The Morrigan and Lilith aren't too far behind there's a hellish death warrant outstanding on her. A death warrant doesn't always mean a physical death, but death to her finances and quality of life therein. As collections for debts incurred metaphysically and the curse now upon her. Her ancestors in Heaven are healing like pumping water out of a sinking ship and in Hell she kicked them further down into the abyss of the Pit of Damnation. 

I write about such things to tell her to back off. Stop casting black magick at me and those around me as my loved ones. As a cautionary warning to any other black dishonorable witches as a cursed consequences, if you dared tangle with me. Besides anyone else to be informed of the spiritual warfare at the human level that has persisted since Adam & Eve themselves. 

Now onto the tidbits about you from the YouTube Oracles that I trust when something hits about us.

Soon you'll be running a security level 3 background check on me for your peace of mind. You do this if not lesser background security checks on your new hires as an employer. You own your own online media company so it wouldn't be hard with your legal team.

You spread your energy thin because you have so many superficial contacts. Everyone you mingle with socially, professionally, as family, etc... They each siphon a piece of you away which is normal. You only allow those closest to you after you have tested them thoroughly. You've pushed away good people otherwise in your life inadvertently with those avoidant tactics. 

It seems you, Jennifer, and even Natasha have one thing if not more in common as my soul family. Besides being avoidants, my own man child tendencies, however, you each are stunted emotionally akin to a 12 year old girl. Often as to how I have referred to Natasha in the past online. However, you Theresa are so far the most Honorable of the bunch. At times the YouTube Oracles depict you as the Hermit major arcana card as introspective. 

Especially now that you've taken to heart the messages I written about you that apply. You also not unlike Natasha and Jennifer are always seeking outside validations on your decisions and actions. You haven't learned how to Trust Yourself and empower yourself accordingly with your developed Intuition. It's your coping mechanism because of your sense of loneliness. 

You're mentally exhausted because of me as of late. Your Obsessed about me because your fighting your heart which I've stated before. Much like a driver on a frozen road that is sliding out of control. You don't metaphorically turn the wheel in the opposite direction. You turn your wheel (ie mind) in the direction of the car (ie heart) is sliding into and pump your brakes softly as needed to regain control. 

This will help you emotionally to be in alignment with your heart and mind without going bat shit crazy about me too much, lmao. Your able to make decisions for everyone at your company as the head honcho boss. However, for matters of the heart you are clueless which is problematic for you and adorable from my perspective, lol. 

You are in your ego right now and defensive because of the angelic deadline of September 30th of this year to make your decision to connect to me finally from being my #1 Lurker Secret Admirer right now. I asked the angels to extend the deadline they gave me eloquently until October 30th the day prior to Halloween. Whereby on Halloween it's either Trick or Treat for me whether you come out of the shadows or forfeit our spiritual and human connection. 

Where I subsequently cut off the 50% spiritual energy connection with you without penalty. My high octane prana both Natasha and Jennifer felt the cut-off and it left a cavity not restored completely, if at all. If you couldn't feel it before and you ever feel out of touch just close your eyes and feel the unconditional Love, Blessed Life, and Holy Light that shines for you alone. Then send your love for me through your 3rd eye Chakra and feel the warmth and listen gently for the pulse like a ping it should be felt as tenderness for you my dear. 

You've been having difficulty as of late with your Throat Chakra since your not speaking your truth to yourself and to others around you. You have a blockage and it's part of the reason why you're feeling suffocated unfortunately especially because of your feelings about me. 

In a future post of this Chronicles and Confessions I'll teach about the energetic use of the Pendulum Shift. It's simple to learn but takes stamina of elbow strength to keep going. I've written briefly about it in the past. I use my Italian Silver necklace with its pendants as my magicians wand for my spiritual energy work. 

That's how years ago I balanced all my Chakras energetically with counter clockwise and clockwise rotations that synchronized my 7 classical Chakras therein over time. Like the original Karate Kid movie of waxing off in order to sterilize the space and then apply the heavenly grace with clockwise rotations. The amount of time is up to you, whatever your stamina can endure, but no more than 6 minutes in either direction per chakra for beginners. (*Don't over do it by doing more than one or two chakras at a time.)

I often stack prayers for others onto the rotations since it's a surefire way to send a prayer back to the divine in a sublime energetic exchange. I use a golf glove because over time you can develop a blister on your fingers if you aren't careful. The single golf glove protects your hand that has the necklace wrapped around your fingers. 

The current curse that Natasha has on her from the Angelic Heavens not issued by me, but as karmic justice against a holy annointed man. As I've stated in past messages will take her up to 4 future reincarnations to settle up. However, Jennifer is receiving 25% purified compensation as grace from the angels from Natasha's penalty. You Theresa are receiving 10% and I'm receiving 100% and it will go beyond your lifetime into your future reincarnations as well. The heavenly angels and God take this seriously. 

We are meant to teach eachother many things I the metaphysical spiritual for you and you most likely worldly areas of your expertise. 

When you meet others initially at times you may be pessimistic about how the relationship will end up overtime. You come off as a nonchalant person overall as part of the egoic mask you wear publicly. Most of your friendships and all others are transactional in nature. Only when they've earned anything as you deem is when you reciprocate and also that has included me as well. 

Most of your connections with people are shallow as stated earlier your a very guarded individual in part due to your online media publicity vocation. This has left you emotionally wounded fighting yourself mentally into submission. You haven't done the necessary spiritual healing work needed on yourself and have overly relied on getting stuck with analysis paralysis in effect. 

You act tough as a stoic but struggle with emotional intimacy and vulnerability overall. I myself experienced something I later found out was called Sexual Anorexia. Which I hardly have any to no physical intimacy with anyone which lends itself to my celibate nature all my life. 

At times you wanted to move on away from me but you can't, lol. The Soul tie with eachother is strong and in person even stronger by many factors over which can make other ladies around us jealous and envious in our future together, lol. That's my sacral Chakra spiritual energies activating others as a super empath. Our connection is Fated as in Destined to come into union online and hopefully by your choice in person. 

Right now your working on your emotional Shadow side with your heart and mind. I mentioned in a quick outtake to you days ago at the introduction to the statement on Hardships. That you've experienced a Ego Death already and this is in part due to your shadow work with yourself. To acclimate to my soulful spiritual atmosphere not unlike a Scuba divers Bends chamber to withstand my karmic intensity as a person. Your Guardian angels have a fast track for your personal development. 

Thank you, for your courage on the matter, it isn't for the faint of heart. My exchanged spiritual energies with you are helping by your consent to float you up spiritually to dunk you like a baptism to mature somewhat. The remainder of your development I'll help you along the way at your own pace over time. 

Now to the additional music tracks I have for you, my love. I hope the ones prior I've selected for you have given you comfort and a strong hope of our celestial unity through God(dess). 

(From the prior count where I last left off for you.) 

38) "Listen To Your Heart" by: Roxette 

39) "Coming Around Again" by: Carly Simon. 

40) "Waiting For A Girl Like You" by: Foreigner.

41) "Amoureuse" by: Kiki Dee.

42) "Call Me" by: Blondie.

43) "We Got The Beat" by: The Go-Go's.

44) "Like A Virgin" by: Madonna. (*That's probably me, lol.)

45) "Sweet Dreams" by: Eurythmics. 

46) "Future Love Paradise" by: Seal.

47) "If You Love Someone Set Them Free" by: Sting.

48) "Crazy For You" by: Madonna. 

49) "Loveeee Song" by: Rhinna, featuring Future. (*finally a contemporary song you're lamenting, lol.)

That's it my dearest Love in the Divine made manifest before my very Love for you eternal in Heaven on Earth. I have so much greater content in my 5x7 in. notebook for you to share later on hopefully privately in time.....

PS: This is for Natasha I know you casted an attempted Love Spell at me trying to communicate with me through the music. The angels stopped that butt cold. 


Ivan "Atrayo" Pozo-Illas, has devoted 31-plus years of his life to the pursuit of clairaudient-inspired automatic writing channeling by claircognizant means from the Angelic Heavenly host. Ivan is the author of the spiritual wisdom series "Jewels of Truth" consisting of 3 volumes published to date. He also utilizes a unique channeled angelic divination method called the Multi-Deck Divination System. Numerous examples of his work are available at "Atrayo's Oracle" blog site for 21 years, plus online. You're welcome to visit his website, "Jewelsoftruth.us" for further information or to contact Atrayo directly.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.