Hello All,
Here is the final 7th installment in a row of bonus content of the Jewels of Truth series as a countdown for my birthday tomorrow Monday, August 10th.
I thought it best that I would channel about this Inspirational series itself since I'm but the Earth Angel Scribe for the heavenly host in this my last lifetime on this version of the world. I have had at least 17 reincarnations hounded by my Shadow Twin False Flame connection as a unholy spiritual wife of the underworld.
Only by an Act of God I broke free when God triggered my awakening from the Evil Eye Hex Love Glamour spell I was under by Natasha's Coven of Black Magick casters for over 8 years time. That was last June 27th, 2025 a day of personal salvation and infamy to realize I was duped because of how I lusted spiritually as a person.
It was a tragedy and it was destined to happen for my highest good so I could spiritually intergate my Shadow size sufficiently, nonetheless it continues to be a work in progress. By integrating my Shadow side it also helped me integrate my Inner Child and my Malesculine and Feminine sides spiritually.
In my latest topic of today regarding the Jewels of Truth I channeled that Natasha and her Coven of Sisterly Evil Witches were all my spiritual wives from past reincarnations of mine. Although in this lifetime I've only encountered them remotely at least Natasha via social media as my online gang stalker, which I subsequently blocked on X and Instagram respectively.
It also turns out from my Chronicles and Confessions of a Mystical Awakened High Vibrational Twin Flame & Soulmate Connection segments exclusive to only Atrayo's Oracle blogsite since August or so last year 2025. That Jennifer in Estonia my Real True Twin Flame connection and now Theresa a high level Soulmate connection were my wives from past lifetimes likewise.
All these woman in past lifetimes I was a womanizer ergo the lusting I struggled with in this lifetime as a celebate spiritual man. These woman were and are beautiful coming from wealthy families and from my channelings I seduced and married them as a polygamist.
This last reincarnation of mine on Earth was my way to activate their karma remotely and release them as my way I have sinced learned to make ammends. All of them I still Love albeit now moreso by Agape at a distance. For if I met them in person in this lifetime I would instinctively fall into the same trap I've had for 16 prior reincarnations with each of them.
That's my salacious Truth Bomb, however, bizarre that it is to personally realize and how Delulu all of this sounds writing it out. I'll allow the angelically channeled Jewels of Truth statement to explain it best for me.
As always may this last statement to commemorate my birthday tomorrow be intriguing to say the least. My celebration tomorrow will be somber by myself without any fanfare and no drama, lol. (Ie hopefully, ha!)
Jewels of Truth:
3618) All Be Told each of you that read these words come here for different reasons in order to be inspired, Enlightened, and certainly comforted in God and the Heavenly Angelic Host. All are always welcomed to partake even the lost, the troubled, the misguided, and ultimately even the cursed in order to transcend their worldly travails.
The "Jewels of Truth" series is one such heavenly treatment to awaken the divine in each of you in order to foster a greater self-realized union with God(dess). All whom are open to receive these missives as inspirations by pyschic means from our humble servant and holy man "Ivan the Atrayo".
Having channeled in writing for over 31 years time our angelic wisdom, metaphysics, and heavenly mysticism to date via clairaudient and claircognizant means with automatic writing. We deem to be a silent witness of the world as ever vigilant and a prophet of ours. As our ongoing dialogue with us revealing another Covenant of God for a world seething with self-destructive tendencies yet again.
Ivan Alexander Pozo-Illas, is a recluse having penned over 4,500 statements of ours in 31 years time. No other can claim such a feat as such a prolific Intuitive spiritual writer to date. He is unabated writing as his devotion to God and the Heavenly Angels for the New Earth to come.
No One Is Left Behind by God that wishes to make ammends in this one mortal lifetime and certainly upon the heavenly afterlife. "Ivan the Atrayo", is a misfit sacred rebel not of the current stock of any sort of Religious Institutional bodies therein. He has God's Favor and Right Hand over his life and soul. Let no man, woman, or child tear asunder that is of the Mysterious Will of God alone.
The harlot of the Natasha the Jezebel Witch is the Whore of Babylon of your Christian Book of Revelations. "Ivan the Atrayo" is our black horseman with the scales of the Book of Revelations Chapter 6, Verse 6.
Time will tell when the actual anti-Christ will appear for the End of Days is only one decade away as the crow flies west into the New Pagan Earth reclaimed. Whomever will inherit the glories of God prepare your hearts and minds for what remains of this life and the afterlife to come for Judgement is nigh so sayeth the Lord God. Amen / Ase / Aum.
------ Ivan Pozo-Illas aka Atrayo.
(Channeled via an Angel of God with 31-plus years of Inspirational pyschic automatic writing experience to date.)
Ivan "Atrayo" Pozo-Illas, has devoted 31-plus years of his life to the pursuit of clairaudient-inspired automatic writing channeling by claircognizant means from the Angelic Heavenly host. Ivan is the author of the spiritual wisdom series "Jewels of Truth" consisting of 3 volumes published to date. He also utilizes a unique channeled angelic divination method called the Multi-Deck Divination System. Numerous examples of his work are available at "Atrayo's Oracle" blog site for 21 years, plus online. You're welcome to visit his website, "Jewelsoftruth.us" for further information or to contact Atrayo directly.
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for your remarks.