Friday, September 23, 2016

Jewels of Truth Statement #2,334: "When Love Hurts Go Within To Heal It"


Hello All,

I seemed to have lapsed in my writings since I had to unplug from the Net for a few days straight. Luckily I have that luxury, I understand many do not or can not risk turning off the Internet. I guess I'm old school like that as a Generation Xer. :o)

I do have a couple of announcements to make regarding my website now has a "Jewels of Truth" Media Page . Where I'll post my media appearances and my most recent YouTube Vlog Posts . That will shadow each "Jewels of Truth" channeled angelic wisdom statement I place here in print. I finally got around to getting my first smartphone and I'm now making video blog posts (Vlogs) on it. (remember old school) I finally ditched my flip cell phone.

I recently had the pleasure to be on an Angel podcast show online called "The Glitch Movie". Hosted by: Sheri Lee Myers, based out of New Orleans. My interview as a guest lasts 22 minutes long and shares my backstory with a few clairvoyant angelic samples of my work. So please check it out and do enjoy.

Today's "Jewels of Truth" channeled spiritual wisdom statement is on the topic of Love. Basically, it encompasses how to deal with love when it hurts deeply making one's heart bleed emotionally. The Angel whom I channel via automatic writing is succinct and very compassionate as usual, they are when I open myself to receive such blessings.

Enjoy it as when I saw it I knew it was worth sharing here for you all to find peace within. Amen.

Love:

2334) To be love is to speak love purely as heaven represents the embodiment of God in Spirit Divine. Do not mind that love can hurt deeply this in some ways is how it grows stronger in your spirit with God(dess). When true love hurts is when you should be completely still to experience the sublime deeply in prayer, contemplation, and meditation. What this will do is to calm your inner being past the tears of life rolling down your rosy cheeks.

Here you will find the essence of God reflected back at you like a mirror. What you see is yourself plainly this is no trick it is to be like this simply so. Your piece of God(dess) is alive as your whole spiritual being dear child of God. Please soften your stabbing pain of the emotional heart to feel relief once more. Look beyond your loss to see the peace of heart right in front of you as God's mercy. See your loss like a transparent ghost as a translucent mirage dear one. Now witness in gladness your peace upon you like a cloud burst of holy rays from heaven drying your tears of the heart. Be the tender relief you are seeking by surrendering your suffering onto the Almighty Lord God.

This is how you can begin the path to inner healing and forgiveness of yourself and the other that has wounded you so deeply. To choke the life in spirit of the one you hate so deeply is to leave yourself ultimately strangled. Let that go to jettison that anchor of woe and be the better one for it in living day to day. Do not take false pride in your loss once you feel that much better. Be humble and never cocky lest you reopen the emotional stitches of your heart by mistake.

All love in its grandest purest distilled spiritual version is the speech of God out loud. Can you hear his/her/its gentle whispers? Listen deeper still as you worship the Supreme One and over time you'll be a spiritual angelic giant within your own lifetime. Amen.                                                                                                            ---Ivan Pozo-Illas / Atrayo.

Ivan "Atrayo" Pozo-Illas, has devoted 21 years of his life to the pursuit of clairvoyant automatic writing channeling the Angelic host. Ivan is the author of the spiritual wisdom series of "Jewels of Truth" consisting of 3 volumes published to date. He also channels conceptual designs that are multi-faceted for the next society to come that are solutions based as a form of dharmic service. Numerous examples of his work are available at "Atrayo's Oracle" blog site of 11 years plus online. Your welcome to visit his website "Jewelsoftruth.us" for further information or to contact Atrayo directly. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.