Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A Book Review of "Jewels of Truth: The Wayfarer of the Soul, Volume 2"

Hello All,

I was able to follow-up with "Mr. Raghav Hegde" allusion that he had read "Jewels of Truth" Volume 2 when he furnished me his recommendation of Volume 3 published earlier this year. Which I posted here at "Atrayo's Oracle" on Sept. 24th at this blog site for your viewing. I'll always tout my own horn when I receive such an excellent remarks about my spiritual wisdom material as a whole. This entry post is no different as "Mr. Hegde" has showcased in a subsequent email which I appreciate from a thorough reader.

Without a further adieu consider his remarks for yourselves, thank you.

========================


Reaffirmed my faith in God, Spirituality and the Higher Consciousness...

I was never really a spiritual person for much of my life, but over the past year or so, I have slowly come to realize that God does indeed have a plan for me. This beautiful book, “Jewels of Truth – The Wayfarer of the Soul” by Ivan A. Pozo-Illas aka Atrayo gave me the spiritual solace and voice I was looking for.

The Jewels in this book, which serve as short, 1 page guides, build character, wisdom and develop good judgment. I suggest reading each of the Jewels slowly, four or five at a time, to allow the divine knowledge contained in them to truly sink in.

Many of the wonderful thoughts and life lessons in this book were already there in my mind, but I lacked the words to articulate them as beautifully as author Atrayo has done.  He has a striking command over the English language and has the ability to explain the most complex concepts in the simplest of ways that can be understood by one and all.

This is an intelligent and a wise book, but not a cynical one. It is a spiritual book, but not a religious one. Some of the truths contained in the book may be unpalatable for some, but then, Truth is not always sweet – it can be bitter too. But Truth is always beautiful and when you understand what it really means, it has the effect of transforming your life entirely.

This a book written with humility, simplicity, wisdom, understanding of the world and empathy for other people. I conclude this review with one of the passages from this book that left a deep impression on me.  ---Raghav Hegde.

Approval: Those who seek approval from outside themselves will never truly find it. For true approval of one's identity comes from within your own soul, where God lives in you.” Amen.
                        (Pg. 6 "Jewels of Truth: The Wayfarer of the Soul, Volume 2")                                                                         ---Ivan Pozo-Illas / Atrayo.  

===========================

Thank you once again for your eloquent thoughts "Raghav" it's always appreciated hearing from such an interested reader of my work. 

(Both his reviews are posted with his permission in sharing it here with my readers.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.