Saturday, September 05, 2015

"Jewels of Truth" The Website Launches!

Hello Everyone,

With a joyous heart I'm glad to announce the inaugural launch of my website "Jewels of Truth"!

It encompasses a coming out of the closet during the beginning of this year. Beyond the spiritual wisdom and conceptual innovation writings I've done to date here at "Atrayo's Oracle" blog site for the past 10 years time. By taking ownership of my own truth as funny as that sounds. I'm stepping forward now offering my developed gifts to the general public. This is more than just the literary writing ability I've showcased here for many years now as a clairvoyant automatic writer.

First off my services will be offered by email format only eventually evolving into phone work with clients. I will be providing the following as my services to the public at large:


  • Spiritual Wisdom Advising & Counseling
  • Dream Interpretations
  • Memorial Automatic Writing


The breakdown of each of my services is as follows:

Spiritual Wisdom Advising & Counseling:

Will be my core specialty in presentation since having been transformed personally through this 26 year spiritual journey of my own. With 20 of those years as a clairvoyant automatic writer has galvanized me to actually walk my talk as a spiritual healer through the holy spirit in each of us. Taking stock of my own ability to heal through the disseminating of spiritual wisdom. As it affects one's person has always been an innate gift of mine as an individual.

However I'm not the typical psychic that provides futures as a means of esoteric forecasting. As an "Angelic Oracle" the host of angels that converge with my highest good are at the ready to love through grace one and all. I may be a psychic-medium but not the common type since I'm of a Sage Mystical archetype. I stand more so in the Biblical Light of the Old Testament version of "Joseph". At least only in the capacity to provide sage like council and to interpret dreams is as far as I wish to draw the parallels. 

I do not provide counsel in terms of legal or medical advice. Nor of anything that is steeped into the expertise of another profession. I do provide advice on general to personal issues from a secular well into a spiritual nature overall. 

Dream Interpretations:

For those haunting dreams that your not able to shake off and which your not able to decipher on your own. I would enjoy helping to guide you to a satisfying solution that will bring to you a reflective "Aha!" moment. 

This can include recurring dreams be they benign to nightmarish in nature. Many times this is your spiritual subconscious self holding up a symbolic mirror for you to understand what is ailing you currently. In the rarity of cases dreams are meant to be prophetic in nature as a portent to some event that will transpire. 

Dreams are echoes from our minds synced into our hearts that attempts to find an outlet. Many times the abstract nature of dreams bewilders more than entices peace causing confusion and the like irritability within us. I offer my services to help shepherd you to a place of understanding and confidence in finding your truth within the dream landscape.

Memorial Automatic Writing:

This service uses my clairvoyant ability for writing as I showcased in my most recent book "Jewels of Truth: The Journey of the Soul Continues", Volume 3. Under the Memorials section which I provide two examples of my writings for Mr. Michael Jackson Memorial & Mr. Robin Williams Memorial.

I'll ask my Angels to help me fill in the blanks on writing someones memorial statement. Be it as a keepsake or utilized at a eulogy service on behalf of a loved one or other colleague. All I will ask is a page of details assembled as facts as to their noteworthy accomplishments in life. Be it: marriages, children by name (if any), profession(s), hobbies, travels, and misc. interests. A picture can be provided, but that is optional and of course their full name. 

I'll write a clairvoyant automatic writing statement in reflection of the dearly departed. Which may be anywhere from one or two pages in length delivered as an email in English only.  

*Note: All my services offer No Refunds and payment is due in advance before services are rendered by email. 

==============================

Ivan "Atrayo" Pozo-Illas, has devoted 20 years of his life to the pursuit of clairvoyant automatic writing channeling the angelic host. Ivan, is the author to the spiritual wisdom series of "Jewels of Truth" consisting of 3 volumes published to date. He also channels conceptual designs that are multi-faceted for the next society to come that are solutions based as a form of dharmic service. Numerous examples of his work is available at "Atrayo's Oracle" blog site of 10 years plus existence online. Your welcome to visit his website "Jewelsoftruth.us" for further information or to contact Atrayo directly. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.