Friday, July 24, 2015

Atrayo's Oracle Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary Online!

Hello All,

It's a great day for "Atrayo's Oracle" for I am celebrating its 10th anniversary online as a blog site today July 24th, 2015!

Who knew I would be writing away with a modest worldwide audience of readers who have been silently enjoying our work. To date I have on this blog site 452 "Jewels of Truth" statements of spiritual wisdom from my/our Angels on this site. With a tandem amount of 191 "Gem of Opportunities" of eclectic conceptual designs as innovative solutions for the next society to come onto the world potentially.

Lately I have increased my web presence by doing some light advertising on the side to increase viewership. Since the publication of my 3rd Volume about 3 months ago, namely "Jewels of Truth: The Journey of the Soul Continues", Volume 3. That one volume alone has 224 Topics in length with about 348 pages in size for the paperback version. Written in an easy reference A-Z format just like volumes 1 & 2 of the series.

To learn more about my web presence please do visit my About.me profile of:

1) About Me Personal Page


There you'll find a synopsis of my presence online via social media websites from my Facebook fan page to my Twitter account. (with everything in between as well.)

I have an additional 11 listings online of:
==============================

2) Facebook Personal Page
3) Facebook "Atrayo's Oracle" Fan page
4) Linked In Profile
5) Twitter Personal Account
6) Pinterest Personal Page
7) Tumblr of "Atrayo's Oracle" Blog
8) Blogger (That's here!) of "Atrayo's Oracle"
9) Google+ Personal Page
10) Belief Net Personal Page
11) Belief Net "Atrayo's Oracle" Fan page
12) Temple Illuminatus Personal Page & Blog

A big warm Thank You for everyone new and old that has spent time to enjoy this online oasis of "Atrayo's Oracle". For those weary of this world that come to drink of the waters of inspiration and empowerment for our holy spirit within. Kudos also goes out to those that choose to purchase one of my 3 volumes in Kindle, Nook, E-Book, or Paperback of the "Jewels of Truth" series as well.

As always your humble servant of the eternal "Good News" of God(dess).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.