Sunday, October 02, 2011

"Jewels of Truth, God Is Reality!"

Hello All,

Just a heads up I'm a bit busier than usual because Volume 2 of the "Jewels of Truth" series is being developed at my publisher iUniverse. So I may not be posting to this blog site perhaps towards the end of October.

So I'll offer up this morsel that was written earlier today where the ink is still drying on the page. It's on the topic of God(dess) being our reality unto all that was, is, and will be. Do take note that towards the end of this spiritual wisdom statement I make a controversial utterance. To say the least its thought provoking to others yet still I'm speaking heresy. Fortunately I live in a pluralistic society here in America.

To add clarity as to my spiritual writings is that I'm an Intuitive with a clair- cognizant ability. Amongst a couple other psychic traits of being an empath with premonitions. As always I have stated my writings are inspired by Automatic Writing. I consider this a writing technique that moves me by inspiration. Others yet still describe automatic writing to be a psychic quality of taking dictation from one's Spirit Guides and Teachers. Either definition for me works depending on the audience I am with at the time. Be they secular, spiritual, or religious in nature when they ask what my faith is it throws them for a loop.

I consider myself to be Multi-Faith, which I define as including all benevolent faith traditions. Be they religious or philosophical that promote goodwill in moderation. Since I believe God or Goddess in the feminine form is prevalent everywhere in reality. Not pigeon holed to one region of this primitive world be it in antiquity or in our contemporary days.

So without a further adieu here is spiritual wisdom "Jewels of Truth" series statement #1193.

-----------------------------------------------

"God Is Reality!"

1193) God is beyond thought for he is reality itself. A living energy or force that permeates all as his own creation. Not to be mindless without purpose or conviction, but to recall his own reason for being. A majesty with no equal, alone and with all the company of his own creations across "Eternity and Infinity". A basis in spiritual truth alive and in constant renewal.

All of this occurring in a space that occupies nothing. In a moment that is ageless for it all occurred in one singular instant. The proverbial blink of the eye, a moment between moments is where God is most intimate with all of physical creation. The backdrop is also the forefront of who's Image and likeness we resemble the most. As miniature children of the "God of all gods". We are not without worth for we all have the speck of God in our souls. Our spirits are illuminated with this spark that is most Divine and also makes us Angelic. We are Angels in a slumber of forgotten knowledge. Minor gods living a paradox existence in order to grow, love unconditionally, and return to our source God(dess). Amen. ---Ivan Pozo-Illas / Atrayo.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.