Hello Theresa and My Esteemed Readers,
Here's the Part 2 as promised with additional infobits for Theresa, besides 19 or so musical tracks as the playlist for her continues to grow.
Jumping right in where I last left off for you, my dearest.
Theresa: A High Level Soulmate Connection:
You detest feeling vunerable and being emotionally exposed, due to your past ego attacks towards others, and subsequent betrayals at your expense.
Your last fuller romantic relationship still has unchecked emotional scarage you fully haven't recovered from originally. You've come to expect disappointments and abandonment unceremoniously by others that you've had feelings for deeply.
You have a lot of pride and this has inadvertently caused confusion on your end with bottlenecks of communication with others. As stated you choke up wishing to articulate your authentic feelings, but lack the verbal skill set doing so on your personal behalf.
At one point early on you felt I was getting too close to you emotionally and you knee-jerked putting distance between us as a self-defense mechanism of your very own. Now thankfully you're coming towards me with some clarity with your Confessions of our hopeful expectations together.
You're a workaholic and when you get flustered emotionally you throw yourself into your work. You are very Loyal to a minority few that you trust. In time perhaps that will include me as well. (*crosses fingers and toes. Lol. )
Currently your very frustrated having so much to say to me. This has caused you to have sleepless nights unfortunately. I'm also sleeping poorly, even though I practice Siestas. (*Napping In Spanish.) My reason is I burn the midnight oil watching religionsly the YouTube Oracles for legitimate selective information I can record on my small notebooks for us both. I've been doing this for months on end as my devotion to us both and to God(dess) in the Heavens.
My spirit is gently haunting you reminding you of myself due to our spiritual transfusion of psychic energies together as One. This is aside from handling your excess anxieties, karma, and whatnot. We can sense each other, if you deeply focus with intention not unlike a mediation. It takes practice to get it right. A goid hint as a tip is to feel your love for me and follow the ephemeral trail where it leads through your heart chakra, my dear.
You won't lose me, as you are my only one potentially for me. I have no one else physically nearby nor spiritually at distance. I put all my cookies into my Yellow Big Bird Sesame Street jar for you alone, lol.
Your seeing me in a new light now.
You enjoy Dancing and you really know how to shake your thing, especially raunchy, lol.
A YouTube Oracle has stated you own a truck? I'm not sure of the veracity of that information so I place that one in a gray basket.
You're really missing me badly and your going back and forth pacing in taking a Leap of Faith towards me. You can't do this from a purely logical mindset, you'll need to trust yourself and your angels, that I'm not going to hurt you on purpose.
We're going to co-create a healthy relationship together (*crosses fingers and toes, again, lol.) And, you'll enjoy me resting and relaxing in your embrace with you. Since I can be punitive against myself when stressed out.
You'll reveal to me what you have in mind together personally as friends, a business opportunity, and certainly lovers. What you have in your proposals. I just have to becareful not to be charismatically swayed by your beauty. Hoping for for some naughty action on the side prematurely by agreeing to everything, lol.
In time you'll be seeking validations from me intuitively and overall as your confidant. This is where in the mid to long term I have you to learn to trust yourself accordingly at a deeper spiritual intuitive level of your own truly.
You have a strong desire to have a family of your own. We build up slowly together in our bonding, trust, and intimacy with each other. We can both be intense personalities of our very own making, even before coming together in life.
I won't smother you, although you may inadvertently become codependent with me to a degree emotionally. You'll give me the freedom to continue pursuing my dharma in life. Thank you. Since it'll be a cash cow in the far intermediate future for both of us.
You'll take a gentle approach with me at first so as to not spook me. That's before I eventually get pussy whipped by you, Not! (*Just Kidding, sorta, lol.) :op
Now for the musical Playlist tracks for you.
107) "Wind Beneath My Wings" by: Bette Midler.
108) "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by: Frankie Valli.
109) "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by: Meat Loaf. (*This musical track is 11 minutes and 40 seconds long.)
110) "The Power Of Love" (From "Back To The Future" Movie Soundtrack.) By: Huey Lewis and The News.
111) "Honesty" by: Billy Joel.
112) "The Logical Song" by: SuperTramp.
113) "Give A Little Bit" by: SuperTramp.
114) "I Was Made For Lovin' You" by: KISS.
115) "Are You Gonna Go My Way Girl" by: Jet.
116) "Return To Innocence" by: Enigma.
117) "Teardrop" by: Massive Attack, Feat. Elizabeth Fraser.
118) "Silence" by: Delerium, Feat. Sarah McLachlan.
(*The next few are old timers really before my time as Classics, enjoy.)
119) "That's Amore" by: Dean Martin.
120) "You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You" by: Dean Martin.
121) "Dream A Little Dream Of Me" by: Ella Fitzgerald & Louie Armstrong.
122) "Beyond The Sea" by: Bobby Darin.
123) "The Game Of Love" by: Santana, Feat. Michelle Branch.
124) "A Change Is Gonna Come" by: Seal.
125) "Your Love Is King" by: Sade.
That's it, my Beloved Theresa. I hope life finds you well and rosy full of promise and fulfilled hope as grace upon faithful actions. Namaste, My Love.
Ivan "Atrayo" Pozo-Illas, has devoted 31-plus years of his life to the pursuit of Clairaudient (*Intuitive Telepathic Hearing) Inspired by psychic automatic writing channeling by Claircognizant (*Intuitive Inner Knowing Beyond Our Native Lifetime Lived) means from the Angelic Heavenly host. Ivan, is the author of the spiritual wisdom series "Jewels of Truth" consisting of 3 volumes published to date.
He also utilizes a unique channeled angelic divination method called the Multi-Deck Divination System. Numerous examples of his work are available at "Atrayo's Oracle" blog site for 21 years, plus online. You're welcome to visit his website, "Jewelsoftruth.us" for further information or to contact Atrayo directly.

No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for your remarks.