Sunday, September 06, 2026

Chronicles and Confessions of a Mystical Awakened High Vibrational Twin Flame & Soulmate Connection

 


Hello Theresa and My Readers,

This is a bonus post of this series since I received a moderate breakthrough message last night for Theresa. From one of the many YouTube Oracles I frequent as a Good Pagan Witch and Oracle I trust. She picked up on the God Mind phenonmena that I would later channel two years before I unveiled it to the general public via this blog site of Atrayo's Oracle.

Since I'm in the zone per say with Inspiration. I'd thought it best to share now since the introspective content for Theresa is moderately chunky. Always, when I post these types of messages to specific individuals please keep in mind these are also universal teaching moments of the human condition at large. 

Perhaps something minor resonates with each of you anywhere else in the world you may reside in truth. So with that basic introduction stated allow me to move on. Also, thank you for everyone's spiritual eclectic interest with my original inspired psychic automatic writing messages, wherever cited as such. Today's messages to Theresa are only loosely to be deemed angelic, it's more my own writing style.


Hello Theresa,  <--------High Level Soulmate Connection. 

============

Wow, where to begin.....

You're retyping intended messages you want to send to me privately and your going bat shit crazy like a hopeless teenage girl, lol. Boy, your in a delicious hot mess right now, and I love it, lol! 

Your nerdy at this time. You see our potential relationship together as spicy and taboo. We are both similar as in we are congenial with the general public. However, privately as individuals we hold multitudes of personal depth with our truer emotions.

I've triggered your holistic Rebirth ushered as a prayer of relief to the personal recriminations you're experiencing processing your shadow work of deep seated shame and guilt that follows you like a dark cloud in life. I've awoken your Kundalini energies, not unlike I've done so for Jennifer and subsequently Natasha remotely at a distance. 

You've sheepishly have intended to project to me consciously only what you want me to see about you. Your freaking out at times being afraid what you're truly hiding of your past. The Heavenly host sent me to you to tear down your defensive dysfunctional walls of Jericho around your heart and mind. 

To give you a proper cathartic release and reset in your life as part of your wish fulfillment towards your Inner personal development. I'm like the Spark plug to the little train engine that could, I think I can, I know I can, I love I can, lol.

I reignited your Kundalini like a pilot light that almost went out on you. You had given up on true pure heavenly love to ever find you in life. You're on the verge of being born again a very Christian fundamentalist term borrowed here for you. 

We're meant to Reinvest into each other at our own native pace. You see I'm a very shy private person,  most see me as naive although well intentioned. However, I hold spiritually multitudes of God and the angelic Heavenly host divinely multidimensionally not unlike Russian nesting dolls. 

I'm your metaphoric Sleeping Beauty fairytale princess you've now come across an oasis glen as a divine feminine spiritual energies. Your my charming prince potentially offering me a Kiss of Life. As the divine masculine energies of your dominant self this is beyond genders, but our combined spiritual energies. The heavens have designated you as my next in succession as my protector guardian in the world at your own behest only by free willed choice.

You have grit and personal strength of character like that of a man. You've unfortunately as a woman have been through a whole lot of personal acrimony. Some of it self-inflicted and more yet still as a victim by others. You've been backstabbed and betrayed on multiple occasions by others as a online media personality.

However, you also have backstabbed and betrayed others in your younger years about 5 to 10 years ago or so. Those were your egocentric years of high vanity and misdemeanors with friends, family, and strangers alike. You've left a wake of enemies behind you that have moved on with their own lives.

Although not unlike Natasha you're now profusely haunted by the sins of your past. However, you are now an Honorable loyal person, you've matured and grown beautifully with personal development. (*you better not cry on me at this spot, you bum, lol!) 

But, you are haunted and ashamed with guilty recriminations of the shit your younger self pulled years ago. You wear it on your shoulder like a badge of dishonor for the past torment you've caused. The angels are asking you to flush that fucking turd like out of an airlock of your mind and heart. It's poisoning not just your psyche, but your very soul.

You have falsely judged yourself and metaphorically have executed yourself on multiple occasions. Akin to falling on your provebial sword. The angels are asking that you please forgive yourself with unconditional absolute love expressed in moderation so as to maintain heart centered inner balance. 

Your Obsessed lately about me (*did I say I love it, it's quite kinky in my selfish opinion, lol.) Your thoughts are unsettled although you're working hard on your mindset at this time. Just don't over think yourself into a stupor bring your virtious heart into the equation as well to balance your over weighted intellect.

You're currently struggling with your personal confidence in life. I make you nervous and I intimidate you unceremoniously when these channeled messages from the daisychain of other oracles and myself are reaching you. From your Heavenly Highest Self, your ancestors, your Guardian angels, and ultimately God(dess). 

Although I'm unsettling you, it's happening as a personal miracle on your native behalf with mostly your permission as a Soul Contract for you personally shared with the world. This can be considered a wet dream and a partial nightmare having you being exposed to the general public and your private associates alike. 

You've been trying to control outcomes like a publicist spin doctor on your online media personality. And, it's been back firing on you profusely because you've been forcing your will metaphysically. That causes a dynamical law of what you resist unconditionally persists when it is your own private hell of your very own making. It's your albatross around your neck, unfortunately to say the least.

I trigger you about yourself, although your optimistic, but you wonder, if I'm making you extra horny like a magician with a love spell. Nope, it's our ancient soul ties together, your holy spirit remembers us, although our current Conciousness has no clue about us to date. It's funky like that, isn't it?

You are also afraid that I'm going to spot something ugly and despicable in you and run away for the hills like a crazed lunatic. Lol. (*Yes, that was a little over the top on my end, giggles mischievously.)

You are planning ahead about us both coming into union and your overcoming certain logistical hurdles. 

You don't like to be misunderstood and subsequently judged by all others. When you have attempted to open up to others privately it has gone badly for you. Akin to wearing egg salad being condemned by said persons who probably don't have the depth of soulful character you had generously assumed they had originally. 

Albeit you struggle with personal sadness you are highly an accountable person of responsibility. Your optimistic of healing your mindset, and you should be earnestly. Just pace yourself gently and don't force the process it takes years to decades as an ongoing journey back to God for your own private redemption in life. (*This is aside from the cut-off date my angels have set for you to make first contact with me privately online.)

Your blaming yourself too much. However, you're in awe of me, making you feel very much positively alive. At a time a while back you wanted to be left alone, and I showed up for you in early April this year. Like I fell off the turnip wagon, lol. 

I mirror you personally about items you feel that make you feel inadequate in life. This is forcing you to grow at a heightened pace, so as to not live in fear any longer, my dear Theresa.

Although our lack of personal private communication together hurts on my end mentally and emotionally. I understand for the most part whats happening and I won't rush you. You're like a souffle and I shouldn't be slamming that oven door on you unceremoniously metaphorically speaking. 

You don't want me to misunderstand you and subsequently be falsely judged by me. You feel you've been misunderstood all your life. 

You are now a grounded person and you are now persevering on multiple fronts in your life. Originally when you first encountered me online at this blog site of Atrayo's Oracle. When I reached out to you publicly by your first proper namesake as a channeled message. (*since I don't know who you actually are as a celebrity as a private citizen in life in your native country internationally abroad.) 

You suspected I was a passing fad wanting to exploit you for your fame and fortune. Little did you know what the Heavens had in store for you by a potentially mutual shared destiny together in life. You saw the offerings of compassionate truths that are targeted towards you like a surgical laser pin pointing spots to heal thyself soulful physician that you now are in life. 

This ability of mine is from one of my past reincarnations of the 16 versions of me that failed to escape the grasp of other witchy cursed versions of Natasha. My soul gifts ftom my past reincarnations are returning to me finally as my divine Inheritance for me by God and the angelic heavens. 

(*ie This is what happens when you live your divine authentic truths in life compassionately for yourself gently, but surely. Whats happening to me is generic and available to one and all that devote themselves to God. Without being shackled by the limiting beliefs of well meaning religions that are more politically oriented then careful to celebrate their holistic humanity and divinity without a sins persecutional mentality. *I'm now off my pet peeve soapbox.)

(*If I start to get the dreaded text field limit error again, I'll continue this post in a Part 2 for you my dear.)

This soulful divine Inheritance of mine from a past reincarnation allows me to peer into select private individuals that the heavens earmark for me with spiritual authority like that of a high ranking angelic soul. The unknown to the world Archangel Siminal of the "Lord of Hosts" permits me to essentially backtrack on a persons merit or lack thereof. 

He also aids my connection to astral travel whilst conciously awake with micro-pulsed focused thoughts via my own self-taught interpretation of a Goetia (*High Divine Magick) Pagan Theurgy in life. To connect with other mythological heavens across human history. Akin to an eternity switching grand central station in New York City metaphorically speaking.

I can't select anyone on my own whilly nilly for shits and giggles. For the most part I require heavenly pre-authorization by the angels to go ahead. That's a transparent form of high accountability on my end of things. So Theresa tag, you're it, lol. 

When people misunderstand you, you feel rejected and dejected overall. You take their unfair criticisms and internalize that bile from them like swallowing poison. Causing a deepened schism for your psyche overall. You subsequently condemn yourself leaving yourself a husk of your former self in a self defeating cycle of dysfunction. 

You deserve to be happy and emotionally/mentally, and spiritually healthy in life like anyone else. However, it is only for the courageous as the brave of heart and mind that can lay claim to such a prize. Ordained by God's Soul for all universally alike as living grace in life. 

I'm holding space for you like a buffered dimensional spiritual pocket. So you can overcome this petridish of a world metaphysically we're all impaled by unceremoniously. You have been self-sabotaging the good things in your life generally speaking. (*ie selfishly speaking on our behalf me as well as your consciously and unconsciously looping by negativity.) 

You're struggling with fear to fully attempting to process your deep seated shadow self of shame and guilt as stated prior. It's your provebial elephant pill. Although I have just contradicted myself in past messages that you are processing yourself as personal development. Both. Unfortunately can be true simultaneously when emotions that are illogical are occurring in life concurrently. 

You have moved around to many cities in life over the years as a personal residence. Only to have this personal haunted drama of yours to reappear in different locations and new people in your life unceremoniously. 

You are an Earth Angel like myself with a distinguished past spiritual reincarnation we've shared together as my Kingdom spouse of another lifetime. 

You need to release control of your narrative that others falsely accuse you of entirely. Much as I have astutely done by Natasha's demonic possession slandering me with libel in her own personal life about me. Karma is now hitting her x10 over like a metaphorical hangman's noose and she's struggling like a cockaroach on its back trying to get right side up. 

You have to allow your dessenters to karmically screw themselves over in the long run with God Almighty much as with my living example. The more you fight with publicity against your dissenters the more they win at your media expense. 

I have more to say, but the angels are asking me to leave it for another future post later on your behalf my dearest, Theresa. So not to push myself excessively and keep my own poised center inner balance in life with self care and self love. So life flows smoothly for myself gently at my own pace. 

Here is a few more musical song tracks for you to relish and enjoy as my proxy showcasing our holy union together in life my beloved. 

65) "Writings On The Wall" :by: Sam Smith, Movie Soundtrack of "Spectre" a James Bond film. 

66) "One Vision" :by: Queen. 

(*I picked quite a few Queen songs actually about my spiritual ascendancy in life.)

67) "Princes of the Universe" :by: Queen.

68) "We Will Rock You" :by: Queen. 

(*This is a message from the Angelic and Ascentral Heavens on your personal belhalf, my dear. We're popping your spiritual cherry, muhaha!)

69) "Live To Tell" :by: Madonna. 

70) "This Is It" :by: Kenny Loggins.

71) "Rebel Yell" :by: Billy Idol.

72) "More Than A Woman" :by: Bee Gees. (*From the Movie Soundtrack of "Saturday Night Fever".)

73) "I'm Giving You The Best That I've Got" :by: Anita Baker. 

74) "Sweet Love" :by: Anita Baker.

75) "Back To Life" :by: Soul II Soul. Feat. Caron Wheeler.

76) "Forget Me Nots" :by: Patrice Rushen.

77) "Immortality" :by: Celine Dion, Feat. Bee Gees.

78) "Highwayman" :by: The Highwayman, Willie Nelson, Wayon Jennings,  Kris Kristofenson, and Johnny Cash.

79) "Boogey Wonderland" :by: Earth, Wind, & Fire, Feat. The Emotions.

80) "Do You Know Where You're Going To" :by: Diana Ross. 

81) "I'm Coming Out" :by: Diana Ross.

82) "Fanny (Be Tender With My Love)" :by: Bee Gees.

There you go for this online leg of our journey together until next time my Immortal Beloved. Namaste. 


Ivan "Atrayo" Pozo-Illas, has devoted 31-plus years of his life to the pursuit of clairaudient-inspired automatic writing channeling by claircognizant means from the Angelic Heavenly host. Ivan is the author of the spiritual wisdom series "Jewels of Truth" consisting of 3 volumes published to date. He also utilizes a unique channeled angelic divination method called the Multi-Deck Divination System. Numerous examples of his work are available at "Atrayo's Oracle" blog site for 21 years, plus online. You're welcome to visit his website, "Jewelsoftruth.us" for further information or to contact Atrayo directly.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.