Saturday, July 18, 2026

For Theresa, I Owe You A Musical Playlist With A Cherry On Top

 


Hello Theresa & Readers,

This is your Musical Playlist I've screened just for you Theresa that I ran out of message text limit space in my last post of Chronicles and Confessions. As always some of these are older tracks so for those who are music listening enthusiasts consider them slightly vintage like myself, lol. 

I kinda went overboard on my Amazon Music app at around a couple dozen songs or so. Since it was cheesy of me to only leave you with 3 or 4 music tracks from a couple blog posts ago.

Enjoy as always, my dear.....

1) "Priceless" by: Maroon 5 & LISA

2) "Guilty" (Duet with Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees lead singer) by: Barbara Streisand

3) "I Can Wait Forever" by: Air Supply (*Not, lol, just the peanut gallery here.)

4) "All Out of Love" by: Air Supply

5) "Say, Say, Say" by: Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson"

6) "Love Foolosophy" by: Jamiroquai

7) "Fast Love Part 1" by: George Michael

8) "Get Lucky" by: Daft Punk & Pharrell William's & Nile Rodgers

9) "Golden Eye" by: Tina Turner

10) "Love Will Keep Us Together" by: Captain & Teninille

11) "I Feel Love" by: Donna Summer

12) "I'm Coming Out" by: Diana Ross

13) "Funkytown" by: Lipps Inc. 

14) "Love Is The Seventh Wave" by: Sting

15) "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" by: Sting

16) "Shape Of My Heart" by: Sting

17) "Little Jeanie" by: Elton John

18) "Magic" by: Olivia Newton-John

19) "Miracles" by: Jefferson Starship

20) "Against All Odds: Take A Look At Me Now" by: Phil Collins

21) "Are You Gonna Go My Way" by: Lenny Kravitz

22) "Dream On" by: Aerosmith 

23) "Yellow" by: Coldplay 

24) "Drops Of Jupiter: Tell Me" by: Train

*Did I say a couple dozen songs, cough. Let's try 3 dozen or so, emphasis on so, eek. What a classy guy I am with a remote serenade of you, lol. 

25) "Don't You Forget About Me" by: Simple Minds

26) "Hot For Teacher" by: Van Halen

27) "Higher Love" by: Steve Winwood 

28) "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" by: Bonnie Tyler 

(*This is one of my favorites, may she rest in peace passing away recently in Portugal at age 75.)

29) "Straight Up" by: Paula Abdul

30) "Take On Me" by: A-Ha 

31) "Don't Stop Believen" by: Journey 

32) "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine" by: Lou Rawls

33) "When Will I See You Again" by: The Three Degrees

34) "Someday We'll Be Together" by: Diana Ross & The Supremes

35) "You Make Me Feel Brand New" by: The Stylistics

36) "Always and Forever" by: Heatwave

37) "You're The One I Want" by: John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John (*From the Movie "Grease")

That's it thus far, but the songs will keep on coming, but they can put into words, when I'm speechless in your beautiful spiritual presence my dear. (*Yes, I can lay it on thick, lol. )

Until next time, cheers!

PS: Certain tracks refer to my intuitive spiritual angelic prowess.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.