Friday, December 19, 2014

Purchase "Jewels of Truth" For The Holidays!

Season Greetings,

Just to let my readers know that I have the "Jewels of Truth" series in Kindle, Nook, E-Book, and Paperback formats. Since many of you are shopping for the holidays I may as remind you to please consider my book as a stocking stuffer. For my International readers this multi-volume series is only available in English at this time.

All electronic versions be it the Amazon Kindle, the Barnes & Noble Nook, and the generic E-Book are only selling at $3.00 US. (This is each volume sold separately) Otherwise the "Jewels of Truth: The Wayfarer of the Soul", Volume 2 is selling below $16.00 US and the "Jewels of Truth: A Soul Odyssey Within", Volume 1 sells below $12.00 US in Paperback.

Aside from that those who are regular users of the Amazon Kindle this blog site of "Atrayo's Oracle" (Link) Is available as a monthly subscription via the Kindle at .99 cents US.

Here's my "Amazon" (Link) and my "Barnes & Nobles" (Link) as well for your holiday book purchases.

Thank you, for your support of my literary efforts.

Happy Holidays!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.