Thursday, September 26, 2013

Jewels of Truth Statement: "On Creation"

Creation:

Silence speaks the loudest with its anchored conviction of its sheer majesty of a sublime nature. God's silence dwarfs us all by his holy presence of testament of the glories that are his to offer alone. God's palette of creations continues to leave me dumbfounded and awestruck in its magnitude and variety of orders of life. We are so blessed, yet so conflicted by the incomprehension of it all. Such grandeur of my mere presence leaves me feeling guilty and unworthy to gaze upon such a sublime existence. Yet, I am a part of this orchestra of creation that has become manifested as a form of life unto itself. So than at least by default I am worthy to be here to experience life and its often mundane and extraordinary splendor. Amen.                   --- Ivan Pozo-Illas / Atrayo.

"Jewels of Truth: The Wayfarer of the Soul", Volume 2 pg. 23

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.