Thursday, July 05, 2012

"Atrayo's Oracle" Fan Page At Facebook

Hello All,

I just wanted to make the announcement that now we have a fan page over at Facebook. With the very same name of this blog site of "Atrayo's Oracle". The Fan Page is for alerts to when I have posted here and other forms of interactions with me directly.

I'll also post exclusively over there from time to time a recently minted "Jewels of Truth" original spiritual wisdom statement for your enjoyment. Which is what I did with the inaugural debut of the Facebook Fan Page with "Jewels of Truth" statement #1293 on the topic of "Creating". Besides sharing past "Jewels of Truth" statements from Volume 1 & 2 of my book series.

So please visit today and become a fan by liking "Atrayo's Oracle" over at Facebook.

Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/AtrayosOracle

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.