Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jewels of Truth Quotations & Favorite Quotes of The Day

Hello All,

Here is what now seems like my monthly iteration of the "Jewels of Truth" series on my blog site.

May you enjoy the following original spiritual quotes written by yours truly.

---------------------

825) Being in a romantic relationship with the wrong person is like bad medicine. It will offer heaps of horrific side effects not expected in common hours. ---Ivan Pozo-Illas / Atrayo.


826) Truth is truth, no matter the culture or society that it is shared within. The pure will heed the weight of the truth spoken no matter the setting or circumstance. If the truth is not respected nor valued, Lo the balance will be greater than any former debts owed. ---Ivan Pozo-Illas / Atrayo.


827) I can only forgive another or myself with unconditional love that is unceasing. Otherwise I fail upon my intent to heal myself or the situation at hand. I must stand firm upon the rock of grace if I am to transcend a transgression, done to myself or another. Amen. ---Ivan Pozo-Illas / Atrayo.

--------------------------------------------

Not all those who wander are lost. ---J.R.R. Tolkien.

Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle. ---Plato.

Daring to dream what is deepest in our collective longings is what makes us most human and fully alive. ---Wendy Wright "The Vigil".

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.