Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jewels of Truth Quotations & Favorite Quote Of The Day

Hello All,

This is another of what seems to be my monthly installments to my "Jewels of Truth" series of personally authored spiritual metaphysical quotations. Today I'll just share two of these for the first time here on my blog site which is usual common practice. May you enjoy them as I have enjoyed being inspired to write them by automatic writing via my Oracle guides (teachers).


793) Eternity is but one instant moment we call by the phenomena we know as time. This one instant moment is a stasis field in a transfixed position, frozen but yet dynamic in motion. A living paradox, but yet not so. Eternity is one instant moment where God is in a trance with us. Constantly being remembered and forgotten over and over again creating infinite parallel realities to recreate in a grand living thought. Amen. ---Ivan / Atrayo.


794) The story of our collective souls is Infinite because our maker is Infinite himself / herself. The Alpha & Omega continues onward in an ascending spiral as in an unending paradox. Our lives likewise enters one cycle and leaps onto another chain linked cycle of creation. As such it has always been a constant never ending and thus having never begun as just mortality. But as an immortal extension of the same creator we call God the maker. As we are made in his / her ethereal spirit light like image of life. Amen. ---Ivan / Atrayo.

-----------------------------

I heard but could not understand; so I said, 'My Lord, what shall be the outcome of these things?' ---Daniel 12:8

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.