Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Atrayo's Oracle Episode 4 Video Podcast



(Running Time 23 minutes 46 seconds)

Hello All,

Here is episode 4 of the continuing "Atrayo's Oracle" podcast series of spiritual wisdom and conceptual designs of my own making. As clairvoyant material as I have channeled the content via automatic writing with my / our Angelic Host. I've been blogging online for 10 years time with 461 freely available spiritual wisdom statements. With 193 innovative solutions based conceptual designs again also located at my Google Blogger site of the same name of "Atrayo's Oracle". Besides having this content flow out of myself like any devoted channel I'm here tasked by putting it out there in the best way I can do that presently. Although the best way possible may not be satisfactory to my ego. I do what I can hoping this content resonates with those it's intended for in essence spiritually and physically.

Today's 4th video podcast episode starts off with two "Jewels of Truth" readings sampled from this blog site. On Heaven and Thanksgiving in segment #1. I continue in segment #2 with random excerpt readings from "Jewels of Truth: The Wayfarer of the Soul, Volume 2". Finishing up with my latest visionary conceptual design of the "Penal Indenturement Campus" (PIC) posted on Oct. 31st.

So when you have the chance go ahead and listen for awhile, thank you.

                                           ==============

Ivan "Atrayo" Pozo-Illas, has devoted 20 years of his life to the pursuit of clairvoyant automatic writing channeling the angelic host. Ivan, is the author to the spiritual wisdom series of "Jewels of Truth" consisting of 3 volumes published to date. He also channels conceptual designs that are multi-faceted for the next society to come that are solutions based as a form of dharmic service. Numerous examples of his work is available at "Atrayo's Oracle" blog site of 10 years plus existence online. Your welcome to visit his website "Jewelsoftruth.us" for further information or to contact "Atrayo" directly.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.