Thursday, January 07, 2016

Now Offering My Intuitive Services At Fiverr.com

Hello All,

I hope many of you across the globe are getting settled well into this New Year 2016. A belated "Happy Epiphany" to those that celebrated the Christian holiday of "The 3 Wise Kings" as of yesterday January 6th.



Now having come out of the psychic closet last year after hiding from the world for nearly 26 years. Where I also launched my own website "JewelsofTruth.us" just a few months ago. I've now expanded to offer my spiritual angelic oracle abilities at a cheaper rate over at Fiverr.com. The exact web address to my profile at Fiverr is "http://www.fiverr.com/atrayo".

I'm currently offering two Gigs or services at their freelancer for hire website. The 1st offering is my Sage Mystic blend of giving advice to those seeking it on a per question basis. Questions are limited to the general topics only. I do not answer questions that are related to: professional, legal, or medical matters.

My 2nd service is a twofer of Dream Interpretations coupled with a 3 Tarot card reading upon the dream and my interpretation of it. The gig extra or up sale is doing a 5 Tarot card reading and taking a photograph of it for the customers future keepsake.

*I also stipulate all customer readings are given with complete privacy and confidentiality. No information is kept or shared at all. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.