Thursday, September 08, 2005

Television Feature Concept: Sound Equalizer

Hi All,

Ok I'm assuming this TV feature isn't on any known brand to date. If it is please point it out to me with my full appreciation. Since I still lack those fancy LCD, HD, or Plasma TV's at home. I'm assuming their features base is similar to the older CRT's.

My suggestion is rather simple since how many times while surfing TV channels you notice the volume jumping around, sometimes drastically by scaring you for a moment. Well this TV sound feature would easily balance out that eratic tendency in all televisions. Where the TV owner manually sets a volume sound that is pleasing to him/her. After that the TV will seek out that volume setting whilst the viewer is surfing TV channels.

So for example the moment I switch to one of these crazy volume channels. I would see the volume bar at the bottom of my screen automatically equalize the volume to my manually selected position.

That's it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.