Monday, March 27, 2006

Jewels of Truth Quotations & Favorite Quotes Of The Day

Hello All,

Since I've got the word out that this blog exists beyond the usual search engine submissions. I need to update the blog at least for the next couple of weeks. Here are two more new quotes of my own penship. Besides a couple more quotations from those whom I value their insight for the human condition.

741) Spontaneity of action in the pursuit of social governance is key for those who value dignity above pragmatic conduct. It is the fresh air one needs to rejuvenate one's hope in governance no matter the scale of the endeavor. If not dogmatic rigid approaches of political conduct choke the life out of its people and issues facing the loyal and adamant of heart. ---Ivan / Atrayo.

742) Without abundance in one's heart much less on the level playing field of a nation and its people. There can not be the pursuit of liberty in all its forms vital to any representative democracy. For without a prosperous spirit there is little charity much less service to each other in seeking personal liberty. ---Ivan / Atrayo.


--------------------

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. ---Abraham Lincoln.

Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence but rather we have those because, we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act but a habit. ---Aristotle.

Let us learn to skillfully draw good out of what would otherwise cause us harm. ---St. Mary Euphrasia Pelletier. "Embrace the World"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.