Monday, July 26, 2010

Atrayo's Oracle Blog Site Reaches Its 5th Yr. Anniversary!

Hello All,

With a happy heart I could have not realized that my humble and mostly undiscovered blog site has reached its 5th year anniversary. (This past July 24th) For any readers who happen to come by and discover us I offer you a treasure horde of unique solutions as my foresight envisions it. For those of a spiritual inclination I offer you another Aladdin's cave of riches consisting of spiritual wisdom that is of a universal outlook.

All of it original content and all of it "FREE" as it appears here for your viewing pleasure and enlightenment.

During these 5 years of "Atrayo's Oracle" I have published Volume 1 of the "Jewels of Truth" series. (available for purchase in the links section, yes shameless plug) Whether it be in: paperback, e-book, and now recently in the Kindle addition. Also a little over a year ago this blog site is available as a subscription blog site on the Amazon Kindle device itself.

This is on top of additional material that will eventually make its way to Volume 2 & 3. Of the "Jewels of Truth" series on spiritual wisdom. Besides less frequent spiritual writings of my own hand similar to the recent "Incarnations of Absolute Love".

For those few of you who are dedicated readers I thank you. You truly give me hope that one day earnest new readers will discover "Atrayo's Oracle" blog site. Where all are enriched in the process of giving and receiving from the heart and mind.

---Ivan Pozo-Illas / Atrayo.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.