Saturday, December 17, 2005

Jewels of Truth Quotations & Favorite Quotes Of The Day

Season's Greetings,

Sorry for the lack of timely updates but I was on a family trip for the holidays to Miami, FL. . Now I'm back with some more of my quotes and those of others across time and space.

730) Only when your living your life's true passion can you shine with all the brilliance of a diamond. With hold yourself from your love and you will heap frustrations upon your heart always. ---Ivan / Atrayo.

731) It has been spoken "the road to hell has been paved via failed good intentions." I say the road to heaven on Earth has been paved by love in expression. Whether that love is offered knowingly or unknowingly out of the graces of each soul in the Garden of Eden we call this world. ---Ivan / Atrayo.

------------------------

God is the mirror of silence in which all creation is reflected. ---Paramahansa Yogananda.

When I look into the future, it's so bright it burns my eyes. ---Oprah Winfrey.

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. ---Louisa May Alcott.

Enjoy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.