Thursday, August 04, 2005

Favorite Quote Of The Day

Hello All,

Sorry for the lack of updates here at "Atrayo's Oracle". I'll just share a few of my valued quotations, which as a personal hobby. Are indicators to myself of a roadmap to life in a holistic fashion.

If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self. ---Napoleon Hill.

The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it. ---John Ruskin.

Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way. ---Abraham Lincoln.

Here is one of my first quotes written by myself. And, has already previously spread on the Internet if you Google it. Since in the past I shared a PDF file of 200 plus of my spiritual quotes freely. That's how this one got loose, besides women seem to enjoy it more than men.

"The journey of my soul does not end here on this Earth, but continues onward in creation. Enjoy your journey, because it's Infinite." ---Ivan / Atrayo.

Personally this is still one of my all time favorites. Which when my time on this Earth passes in hopefully many decades from now. That this quote would be appreciated to be placed on my tombstone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.