Friday, October 23, 2015

Atrayo's Oracle Episode 3 Video Podcast


(Running time 23 minutes 50 seconds)

Hello All,

This is my 3rd episode that closes out the discussion for how each of my three volumes of the "Jewels of Truth" series was developed. With a discussion of the type of services I offer via my recent debuted website of "Jewelsoftruth.us" aside from my spiritual wisdom writings and eclectic solutions based innovative conceptual designs.

All of which as channeled content accomplished long hand via clairvoyant automatic writing with the Angelic Host. Finally I offer excerpt readings from "Jewels of Truth: The Journey of the Soul Continues, Volume 3" before I close out the episode.

I hope you enjoy the podcast and let me know if you have any questions I can cover in future episodes, thank you.

                                                   ===================

Ivan "Atrayo" Pozo-Illas, has devoted 20 years of his life to the pursuit of clairvoyant automatic writing channeling the angelic host. Ivan, is the author to the spiritual wisdom series of "Jewels of Truth" consisting of 3 volumes published to date. He also channels conceptual designs that are multi-faceted for the next society to come that are solutions based as a form of dharmic service. Numerous examples of his work is available at "Atrayo's Oracle" blog site of 10 years plus existence online. Your welcome to visit his website "Jewelsoftruth.us" for further information or to contact "Atrayo" directly.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.