Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Jewels of Truth Statement #2,271: "We Are A Unique & Universal Representation of God"



Hello All,

Today's "Jewels of Truth" spiritual wisdom statement #2,271 is on the age old question of who I'm I and why I'm I in this world much less a reality? As a child I suffered greatly with this question not wanting to have been born for I felt separated from my source. Little did I know about divinity at such a tender age before I was tween. Circumstances on my homefront back then my parents were experiencing a separation of their own that eventually led to divorce. I still have the vivid memory of this innocent child that I was praying I had never existed. I was nine years of age at that time. That unfortunately became the opening act for years of depression and anxiety being baked into me.

Gladly now much wiser however scarred by the world nonetheless sometimes by my own hands of ignorant foolishness. I feel that much stronger having survived those formidable years now well into adulthood. Still if I had the relationship with my holy angels I do now my life would have been by far better in my outlook. Perhaps spared or not of this cross of depression seeing the world as a practical optimist and/or practical realist when the mood strikes me worst. Although my stillness runs deep in this life my joy sometimes mischievous is the grace that keeps me alive everyday.

This "Jewels of Truth" spiritual wisdom statement takes us on the journey of self-realization of our divinity that is way past our present day humanity. It may seem nonsensical at times, but the divine scale trumps our puny self-imposed limitations as people struggling usually just to survive this world.

May you find statement #2,271 written just moments ago intriguing as you find it refreshing. Amen.

Who I'm I?

2271) With any soul comes the question who I'm I truly in the world? Be this a reflection poised with honesty or just a passing lamentation. You are a precious living emanation of God etching out its own truths in a reality that can seem quite unreal. We are sparks as luminaries or individualized souls of the meta omnipresence of God(dess). We haven't ventured all that far from within our role as part of the lifecycle of God in eternity. We are the passing lights of this moment interacting with the constant now. In short you are God himself as a united tiny piece of his supreme beautiful ineffable truth. By this we mean that you are a segment or unique aspect of God experiencing the universal of this Creation right here and now.

Every other person, creature, and landscape you see with the eyes of your flesh is yourself united in God. This seems as a contrarian perspective, but you are not the whole Creator God. Just a living piece of him in majestic spiritual perfection having a flawed human reincarnation that is all. As "Jesus the Christ" stated; "I and the Father Are One" (John 10:30) fulfills the Divine Law. And, so it is for everyone of us that Christ was showing the way to our holiest divinity shared with him forever. Be one a Christian or not is immaterial when we are united because God is linked to us all simultaneously as his meta self.

To further explore the majesty of our united divinity we are miniature versions of God as a whole. As we are in the Image and Likeness of our biological parents here on Earth. We are equally the Image and Likeness of our supreme perfect Creator God as our souls having never ever been born or can never die. We are constant with God, be him a he or a she as the lovely mother Goddess of all absolute Life. As God is every real and unreal reality macroscopically. We in our divine selves are a reality of our own making. We are co-creators with God as God's nature is to create miraculous wonders. So we venture to fingerpaint as child like souls of God to create wonders of all sorts as the angels of heaven. Geniuses are born and reborn into the world in order to experience first hand their godly handiwork from paradise with God in his Holy Spirit.

No one can divide us from our majesty with God, because we are universally tied to God as his meta self. The horrors occur in primitive evolutionary realities of your own making like your world. Where having not the courage to realize you are God fully times infinity. You slaughter each other through crimes and warfare creating not heaven on Earth, but a devil's wet dream of hell instead. Every generation of incarnated life must restore not the holy name of God, but the sanctified love of God into their sacred reality without corruption and hypocrisy. When a critical mass of divine collective unconscious is reached in any one society on a planet any planet with sentient life. Then it is possible to create heaven on such a world, otherwise it all becomes a self-induced twisted farce. Achieving mediocre results here, but not there and it only lasts a moment versus decades.

We are the whole united anatomy of God given shape and purpose in the world. Strike down your divine self in another person and suffer the consequences of a self-inflicted wound upon your minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits for a lifetime. Save another in mind, heart, spirit, and body you have overcome the world for an instant, and have ushered in the heavens into your combined lives in the sublime Will of God. Live your holy truth, but at no ones expense especially your own and you will remember that you are angelic gods of Heaven. Amen.                                                                 ---Ivan Pozo-Illas / Atrayo.

Ivan "Atrayo" Pozo-Illas, has devoted 21 years of his life to the pursuit of clairvoyant automatic writing channeling the Angelic host. Ivan, is the author to the spiritual wisdom series of "Jewels of Truth" consisting of 3 volumes published to date. He also channels conceptual designs that are multi-faceted for the next society to come that are solutions based as a form of dharmic service. Numerous examples of his work is available at "Atrayo's Oracle" blog site of 10 years plus online. Your welcome to visit his website "Jewelsoftruth.us" for further information or to contact Atrayo directly. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.