Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Jewels of Truth Statement #2,189: "The Now and the Eternal Are One and the Same Phenomena"



Hello All,

I'd thought it best to start early this month with this newer claircognizant channeled Angelic spiritual wisdom statement. Since my other segment of "Jewels of Truth and Favorites Quotes of the Month" consists of my older material that is now finally seeing the light of day. I admit this is a convoluted process on my end the older material is from a future Volume 4 of this series. However much of the statements over numeral #2,190 will be of Volume 7 I'm currently writing.

Aside from that explanation if I haven't lost you already in this train of thought. Today's channeled spiritual wisdom statement #2,189 is on the topic of "Eternity & Now". Basically what the sacred Angel conveyed to me that the linear moment of time we call the "Now". In a nonlinear manner doubles as "Eternity" itself akin to a full circle of the 4th dimension of time.

Some of you may earnestly ask me how do I know I'm actually channeling angels? Well from the very beginning when I started to channel my first Angelic spiritual guide at age 19. I presumed naively him to be "God" since all the messages were gentle thought impression whispers extremely patient in understanding. Not until I was better established in the months ahead in that year. I was ready to understand it wasn't God but one of my early spiritual guides as an Angel. To tell the difference between my ego which like anyone else universally is a terrible inner critic. The angels messages were always loving to an unconditional grace as consistent in benevolence. That has always been the litmus test for me to discern what is the petty ego and what is actually divine in my mediumship reception.

Many may call me fortunate that I do not channel just one particular Angel. I seem to channel anywhere from a cluster of a dozen or more each one at a time in my spiritual writings. This is why I say I channeled Angelic guides, teachers, and scholars of the endless heavens. I stopped long ago trying to get all their names and some as egoless spiritual entities would rather I give them nicknames instead. As this was getting to be confusing can be an understatement, so I just keep it all simple and refer to the Angel that is on desk duty with me at any one given time. :o)

I hope this gives you an insight into the greater manner in how I source these divinely inspired messages from a realm of ultimate unconditional love. Amen.

Eternity & Now:

2189) These are the two constants to the 4th dimension of time in our metaphysical reality by all naturally expressed laws of Creation. As God is a constant entity preceding all marvels that were, are currently in truth and fiction, and what will be again in the circular movement of totality. The first constant of time is Eternity itself the immeasurable notion of endless time in a nonlinear loop leading nowhere simultaneously interconnected with totality itself. Back to front the beginning and the end aren't segmented, but are a complete cycle of holistic expression. All is equal as a consequence a dynamic beginning one soon will discover is the very end as well. A mirrored Image of itself are all Alpha's and Omega's as two sides of the identical coin of the realm of God.

The second constant of time mirrors that of the first as the ever continual "Now Moment" as an endless tempo to all life and death. One paradox often introduces many others akin to the fabric of the dream weaves intention by leaving the maker's mark as a portion of his / her own creation. A concealed water mark like no other does the intelligence of the heavens reveals itself to the ardent ones seeking godly truths as the very nature of God(dess). And, so "Eternity and Now" are one and the same expression perceived differently from two different vantage points of the viewer in question. As the identical phenomena appearing as two sides when in fact metaphysically they are one continuum of this principle of Creation. All other paradoxes of life and death and good and evil can be explained in a similar manner of like terms metaphysically. In order to understand one paradox one can begin to understand the next paradox over there mostly in short order distilling the complex into simple genius.

All paradoxes are a genuine Singularity of another divine phenomena as the building blocks to construct Creations. God, and the Angels create realities much like how humanity runs scenarios as contingencies as a form of strategic planning. This is but one fine expression of the Will of God the Majestic One that is perfectly Infinite in all regards. Amen.                                                                                     ---Ivan Pozo-Illas / Atrayo.

Ivan "Atrayo" Pozo-Illas, has devoted 21 years of his life to the pursuit of clairvoyant automatic writing channeling the Angelic host. Ivan, is the author to the spiritual wisdom series of "Jewels of Truth" consisting of 3 volumes published to date. He also channels conceptual designs that are multi-faceted for the next society to come that are solutions based as a form of dharmic service. Numerous examples of his work is available at "Atrayo's Oracle" blog site of 10 years plus online. Your welcome to visit his website "Jewelsoftruth.us" for further information or to contact "Atrayo" directly. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.