Friday, April 06, 2012

Happy Good Friday & Easter!

Hello All,

For those of you who are Christians the start of the Spring season comes right on the heels of Easter. Recently I heard that prior to the 15th century in Christiandom that "New Years Day" was celebrated on the 1st day of Spring. I hope your religious or spiritual festivities of this years Easter and Lent period is remarkable for you.

I celebrate it by my gift of automatic writing listening to my oracle within which I consider to be my teaching and nurturing Angels. Often I channel via automatic writing the one thousand plus "Jewels of Truth" spiritual wisdom statements after these many years now. However from time to time I receive a Mystical message of profound meaning using my divine gifts.

Technically below will be spiritual wisdom statement #1244 for the eventual volume 4 of "Jewels of Truth". Under the topic of Easter, it may seem far fetched what I channeled via inspiration. At least it rings true to myself, I leave it at each readers discretion if it provides value and comfort to you this Easter 2012.

May you find it thought provoking and inspiring. Amen.

1244) During the festivities of Easter for all Christians throughout this world. As Christ is Savior for having rose again 3 days hence from this cruxification on the cross. One must recall as Christ himself was tempted by the devil Satan when he lived three times. So did Christ venture into hell after his ascension into Heaven.With the Angels of the "Holy Light" descended into the pits of Hell. To offer all damned fallen angels three chances of redemption. A legion negated the "Angels of God", lest a few whom repented and became one with the "Glory of God" once more in eternity.

For Christ he gave the devil Satan within hell three chances of redemption. And, Satan refused Christ all three times from becoming a risen angel once more. Thus the circle was made complete from temptation on this Earth from Satan to Christ. To three chances of forgiveness through the redemption from the "Love of God". From Christ to Satan the devil to rejoin the heavenly flock refused. We must remember the significance of those 3 days before the resurrection from the cross by Christ Jesus Lord and Master of all that is true and pure. Amen. ---Ivan Pozo-Illas / Atrayo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks.